For accounting, regulatory, legal or other reasons, businesses are often required to keep records for many years. However, archived client files, legal documents and financial reports can quickly become disorganized, and can clutter up valuable office space.
Keep your records organized and under lock and key at one of Maple Leaf’s storage centres. We provide private, clean and dry records and document storage space where you can store your records for as long as is required. You can determine who has access to these records and, unlike some records and document storage facilities, you do not have to pay each time you wish to retrieve an item.
At Maple Leaf, we understand that your time is valuable and that you have many competing priorities. For this reason, we have equipped our facilities with heavy-duty moving carts, pallet jacks and large hospital-sized elevators, so that you have the tools you need. And if you need a break from your archiving, stop by the office for a complimentary cup of coffee. Visit our Tips for Record Storage page for valuable information on preparing your documents for storage and organizing your space.
Hassle-free and convenient storage in your neighbourhood
- We’re local and convenient. With 15 locations across Western Canada, there is a Maple Leaf Self Storage centre near your business.
- Store your records for as short as 1 month, and cancel any time with 7 days’ notice prior to your monthly due date.
- Upsize or downsize your records and document storage space whenever your needs change, without penalty.
- You can access your unit 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Many of our records and document storage centres have extended access hours.
- We sell high-quality archiving boxes that protect your important files.
The space you need
- Choose the space that best fits your needs: big or small, climate-controlled or not, exterior access or interior access. Climate-controlled units can help preserve temperature- and humidity-sensitive items including documents and digital media.
- Our loading bays are spacious. Most are covered to keep you and your records dry while you load and unload.
- Most of our multi-level facilities offer very large elevators, capable of handling significant loads. Your movers and staff will thank you.
- We offer complimentary use of dollies, heavy-duty moving carts and pallet jacks (most records and document storage stores) so you can easily move records in and out of our storage facilities. We also offer ample free customer parking.
- Some records and document storage locations offer comfortable areas where you can complete paperwork and make local phone calls while enjoying a complimentary cup of coffee. Local faxing is also free of charge.
Stretching your storage dollars
- Our prices are very competitive.
- We offer excellent pre-payment discounts.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we bill once a calendar month, not every 4 weeks (28 days). That’s 13 times a year versus our 12.
- Pay your bill online anytime from your computer or mobile device, or choose automatic credit card processing to save valuable time.
- We don’t charge a security deposit on your records and document storage.
- We don’t charge extra fees each time you access your unit.
- We don’t ask you to buy insurance from us. You are free to use your own provider.
Offering peace of mind
- Our records and document storage locations offer 24-hour digital video recording and security-coded entry gates.
- Many of our facilities feature individually-alarmed units, intercoms and motion-controlled lighting systems in hallways.
- You can choose who can access your unit. You can even store sensitive materials separately in a unit accessible only by you.
- Use your own lock and keep the keys.
- Resident managers are onsite at most locations.
Read the many other reasons why Maple Leaf Self Storage is the ideal partner for your storage needs. You can also visit our Locations page for a complete list of all the features and amenities offered by the store nearest you.